- Today we celebrate the 12,5 year anniversary of our colleague of #mariekeboter controller at AEGIR-Marine HQ. We are so happy to be working with you! #celebration #teamwork #aegirmarine #anniversary #maritime #careers #congratulations
- Apr 2017AEGIR-Marine April Newsletter
- Apr 2017AEGIR-Marine in the land of the rising sun
AEGIR-Marine will attend the BARI-SHIP2017 fair in Imabari, Japan from 25 May - 27 May 2017. Imabari is situated on the smallest of the four Japanese islands, just South of Honshu. The city is the very center of Japan’s maritime industry. One-third of the annual commercial Japanese tonnage is built here. Imabari also hosts an extensive marine equipment manufacturing industry. Read more.
- Apr 2017On the Job: Peter Versteeg
Peter Versteeg is an experienced stern seal engineer, and one of our engineers who is specialized in installing Primair Systems. He told us about a service job he was proud of, which he worked on together with Danny Haverlag. Read more.
- Apr 2017AEGIR-Marine adds stabilizer repair to its service package
AEGIR-Marine adds stabilizer repair services to its portfolio of independent maritime services. In February 2017 we reinforced our team with a specialist in stabilizers. The expansion of our service portfolio is part of our long term growth strategy. Now we are able to offer ship owners and ship managers a one-stop-shop overhaul service. Read more.
- Jan 2017Bigger and Better
- Jan 2017AEGIR-Marine’s new repair shop: bigger, better
AEGIR-Marine considerably expands its in-house repair capacity for ship components, such as thrusters and propulsion systems. The company is currently building a new accommodation in Wijk bij Duurstede, the Netherlands. The new building, adjacent to the existing one, will house a new state of the art work and fully equipped repair shop. In this way, AEGIR-Marine will be able to deal with the growing demand for repair services in the maritime industry. The opening is due on 1 July 2017. Read more
- Jan 2017Five questions for Mustafa Göktas
How long have you been working for AEGIR-Marine?
“I’ve been working for AEGIR-Marine for two years now as a propulsion engineer."
What was your last engineering job?
“I just returned from an extensive job propulsion job in Shanghai, China. I spent two weeks there on a big shipyard. The vessel was a fifteen year old bulk carrier, which needed a complete overhaul of the oil distribution box (OD), the controllable-pitch propeller (CPP), the stern seals and shaft installment." Read more
- Jan 2017The PRIME-Blue
The PRIME-Blue is AEGIR-Marine’s water lubricated stern seal installation, which is designed to be an environmental friendly sealing solution. Read more
- Jan 2017The new AEGIR Calendar 2017!
The new AEGIR Calendar is out now! Read more